Two large bedrooms, each air conditioned, each with their own tiled bathroom and each very nicely furnished and with lots of closet space.
• Each bedroom has brand new queen beds and brand new mattresses (what the Italians call “matrimonial” mattresses)
which are slightly larger than our queen size.
• Large, completely remodeled kitchen with new cabinetry, appliances and granite counters.
Kitchen table comfortably seats 4 and can be expanded to comfortably seat 6 people and even 8 people (a little tight)
• Additional 3/4 bathroom off of the kitchen (this bathroom has a nice shower stall)
• Counter-top working fireplace in kitchen (plenty of free firewood in the garage)
• Brand new washer and dryer in new laundry room off kitchen
• Pantry/storage area off kitchen
• All new pots, pans, dishes, flatware, glasses, etc.
• Peaceful, outdoor patio with tables, chairs, umbrella and barbecue/fireplace
• Entire house backed by little-used, beautifully maintained community park
• Private garage plus additional off-street parking
• Excellent water pressure (softened) and plenty of on-demand hot water
• Small, but comfortable living room with couch, and a plump, comfortable leather chair. Large flat-screen cable TV. (lots of English language channels). This living room comfortably seats 3-4 people for watching television or movies. An additional plump leather chair is in the kitchen and can be brought up to the living room if you wish
• Wireless Internet throughout the house
• Land-line (cordless) telephone in kitchen with extensions in the master bedroom and the living room for a total of 3 phones in the house
• Mini-park 30 feet from front door
• Central location, walkable (2 blocks or less) to all merchants of the village
• All towels, linens, pillows, blankets, toiletries and blow dryer provided
• Both bedrooms air-conditioned. Kitchen air-conditioned as well, plus ceiling fans in all rooms
• Community pool and soccer stadium 1.25 miles from house
• Excellent restaurant 1.5 blocks from the house
• Bank with ATM and Catholic Church 1 block away
• Town hall, community music room and outdoor stage and Festa facilities 1 block from house
• Two new bicycles for your use in the garage
For further information contact
Village Vacations In Italy